Guide for submitting your documents for 2-year property investor visa in Dubai
- Go to the Dubai Land Department and request a reference letter to be submitted to the Dubai Police for good conduct certificate also known as Police Clearance Certificate.If you already have an Emirates ID, you can go directly to the Dubai Police website.
- Once you have the good conduct certificate, take it with you along with all supportive mentioned documents to the Dubai Land Department.This will approximately take 6 to 8 working days. Usually, you would receive a text message when ready.
- When the approval is received, visit the Dubai Land Department again. This time, you have to apply for a trade license.
This will approximately take 4 to 5 working days.
- Once the license is issued, visit the Dubai Land Department again and submit your original title deed (it will be replaced with a new one).Wait for approximately one working day. You should receive a text message when ready.
- Once again, visit the Dubai Land Department again and collect the title deed. Take the new title deed with all the documents and apply for a resident permit.
Wait for a few hours after application. The resident permit will be sent to your registered email address.